According to the Art. 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree n° 196 of June 30, 2003, Jorkyball International Federation informs you as follows:
1. Type of personal data processed For the purposes mentioned in paragraph 3, the Company may hold and process personal and sensitive data of the person concerned.
2. The data controller The data controller is Jorkyball International Federation, with registered office in Via Palo Laziale, 53/a1, Ladispoli (RM).
3. Purposes of the processing of personal data The personal data are processed within the scope of the normal activity of the Company (in addition to connected and instrumental activities) and for the following purposes:
3.1 purposes connected with and instrumental to the management of the relation with the person concerned;
3.2 purposes connected with the requirements provided by laws, rules and Community regulations, as well as by regulations of the relevant authorities and supervisory bodies (i.e. accountancy requirements);
3.3 to perform functional purposes connected to the activities carried out by the Company.
4. Methods of processing data In relation to the above-mentioned purposes, your personal data will be treated as confidential in accordance with the data protection laws and regulations. The treatment is carried out through manual processing, computerized or telematic tools, with logic that is strictly connected to the aims and in any case in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
5. Subject categories to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of the data as persons in charge or processors.
5.1 In relation to the targets set out in paragraphs 3.1 and 3.2, the Company may disclose personal data to the following categories:
a) staff working in the following company sectors: sales offices, technical offices, administrative offices, booking office, marketing office;
b) administrative and judicial authorities.
6 Optional or compulsory communication of personal data
6.1 Communicating your personal data to Jorkyball International Federation when requested in any of the many instances where personal data is collected through the site is essential in order to achieve the purposes set down in paragraphs 3.1 and 3.2. The refusal makes it impossible for Jorkyball International Federation to provide the services requested. Sending personal data to Jorkyball International Federation via electronic forms, paper, e-mail messages or other ways, means that the sender authorizes the processing of personal data included in the indicated media;
6.2 Communicating your personal data and its treatment by the company and individuals to whom it can be communicated for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3.3 are optional.
7. Rights Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, all users are entitled:
a) to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data regarding him or her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
b) of the origin of the personal data; of the ends and methods of its processing; of the logics applied in the event of processing being carried out with the aid of electronic equipment; of the identification details of the controller, of those responsible and the appointed representative; of the organizations or categories of organizations to whom personal data can be communicated or who get to know them in their capacity of designated representative in any area of the country, officers or appointees.
c) to obtain (a) the updating, correction or, should he or she be interested, the integration of the data; the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or the blockage of any data processed unlawfully, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the aims for which the data were collected or later processed; (b) a statement that the operations indicated at letter (a), including their content, have been made known to those to whom the data have been communicated or released, except in the case of this being found to be impossible or requiring the use of means which are clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
d) Oppose, in whole or in part (a) on legitimate grounds, the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, (b) the processing of your personal data for the purposes of the transmission of advertising material, direct sales, or the performance of market research or commercial communication. Interested parties may exercise their rights by contacting the Jorkyball International Federation.